Manufactured from solid sub micro grain carbide material, these Kerf cutters are suitable for cutting Kerf slots in steel rule die boards and cleaning up the cutter for fine inlay pocket finishing.
- 5 flute geometry which will ensure long life.
- Low deflection tools even at high feed rates.
- The cutting edge geometry removes any tearing and pulling, for a smooth and precise edge finish.
- Variable curved design provides more efficient chip extraction and minimises top surface fuzz and splintering.
- The fish tail point of our Kerf Cutters eliminates backside breakout and splintering of the plywood.
- Operating RPM – 20,000 to 100,000
- 5 flute geometry
- Deflection compensation – 0.002 – 0.004 inch typically
- Depth of cut: 9mm bit – 0.380 inches & 11.7mm bit - 0.460 inches
Type of Kerf Cutter and steel rule thickness
|2pt Rule||3pt Rule|